Friday, October 23, 2009

Bluetooth

New Post!

++
I have finally unlocked some secrets about BLUETOOTH! I now have MY very OWN BLUETOOTH NETWORK to experiment with! Creating one is easy fun and time efficient! My network consists of an old PPC 6600 Sprint, my Dell Vostro 1520 laptop and my Nokia XM5530!
Creating this network was Fun and puzzling! Also it's going to be helpful with my constant transfer of Music and Pictures between Laptop and Devices!
Why Build one? It's FEFC (It's Fun, It's Efficient, It's Free and It's Cool!)
Materials required to build one? A bluetooth adapter, some experience/experimentation and devices.
How to build one? You will figure it out, its like you pairing two devices together except you can add more!
CAUTION: Bluetooth is not "100%" secure! I put password, and a lot of other security jagon on my network to increase it to a "100%" but it's vulnerable to hacking!
(*Tip: Do personal research for a better view on Bluetooth!)
Comment for questions!

No comments:

Followers